Our new launcher has changed its interface and became more intuitive for your customers. To get you up to speed with the new interface, here are some tips:
- On the right side of the launcher main page, a widget appeared with all the necessary information about the client:
- information about the player's login or check number;
- information about the current session and the number of purchased tickets;
- information about the player's level in the loyalty program (the widget is displayed if at least one level is set up in the loyalty program in the CAP);
- information about the player's balance;
- favorite player content (only registered users can add to it favorites):
- you can remove a content card from favorites by right-clicking and selecting the "Delete" option;
- content is launched by clicking on the icon;
- What does the shop look like in the launcher and how to use it:
A widget with the status of orders from the shop has been added to the right panel. It is visible only for those organizations that have enabled the ability to place orders from Shell.
The widget is visible to all types of users who can place orders in the shop.
What is displayed here:
- Number of items in the last order;
- Last order is an order that was recently edited;
- A clickable title that translates to the user's order history;
- Last order status (order status is updated in Shell as soon as it is changed in CAP):
- In progress;
If the user has not yet had an order, but the organization has the ability to place orders through the launcher, the widget also displays the "Go to Shop" button, which opens a modal window with the Shop.
- In the widget, the user can customize the favorite content and launch it from there. To delete it, you need to right-click and press the "Delete" button.
- Pale gray content cards are content not available in this zone. Also, a content card without its own image will be assigned a default one with a ghost image.
- To go to the main page, just click on the club logo.
- You can also go to the shop and launch the content by simply scrolling down the slider.
- To buy a ticket, go to the main page and select the required one.
- To change the interface language, go to the icon in the bottom right corner.
Added the ability to put a picture on the Login Screen for different zones.
To install Login Screen picture for different zones, contact Enestech technical support.
Article is closed for comments.