We are constantly striving to improve our product by adding new options and fixing bugs. That is why you need to update the E-launcher from time to time in order to try out the new features. Also, there are situations when you need to repair the E-launcher in order to eliminate possible errors and incorrect system operation, for example:
- during starting the client session, the desktop opens instead of the shell;
- during starting the client session, a black screen or an ostrich appears;
- the restrictions did not apply after E-launcher installing (this can be determined by the display of the taskbar, start menu, access to parameters, etc.);
- if the User / SenetUser folder is duplicated on the PC, and the program does not work due to it.
This article will help you understand these two processes.
1. So, if you need to update or repair the E-launcher on a PC, then log in under an account with administrator rights (you can use the support account).
An important point: before you start repairing the E-launcher, you need to delete the User or SenetUser account and it's local folder on the PC, so that they do not get duplicated. To do this:
- Log in to your PC using the account with administrator rights.
- Delete the User / SenetUser account. It can be done via netplwiz command.
- Reboot your PC and log in again with the account with administrator rights.
- Go to the path C: \ Users and delete the local folder of the User / SenetUser account.
- Reboot your PC.
2. Run the E-launcher installer as administrator.
3. An installation window will open, where you can select the language of the shell interface. Enter the installation key if it did not pull up automatically.
- If you need to repair the E-launcher, then click on the Repair button. Once this process is completed, restart your PC.
- If you need to update the E-launcher to the latest current version, then click on the Update button. Once this process is completed, restart your PC.
You can also update the E-launcher from the club map. Read how it can be done in this article.
If you face any troubles in updating or repairing the E-launcher, feel free to contact our support team, they will be glad to help you :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.