If you want to provide your players with the ability to top up their balance online, connect a payment system for your gaming venue. Supported payment systems: LiqPay, FreedomPay (Paybox), Stripe, MoMo.
Our technical support will assist you in connecting online top-up and payment systems.
When all conditions are met, a player needs to:
- log in to Shell as a regular customer or employee;
- click on the top-up button;
- scan the QR code using a mobile device in the newly opened window.
Important! When scanning, ensure that the code completely gets into the camera lens. Some Android devices do not have a built-in QR code scanner, so if nothing happens after pointing the phone's camera at the code, download one of the programs for scanning. For example, QR Code Scanner.
- The QR code will direct users to a page where they need to enter an email address to register or authorize their Esports Account. After entering the email address, a link to authorize/register will be emailed to the player.
- If the email has already been used for registration, the link will direct the player to Esports Account. If the player hasn't registered before, it is necessary to complete the registration form after clicking the link. After registration, a personal Esports Account will open.
- The balance can be topped up by clicking on the gaming venue’s name in Esports Account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.